Outings Committee Chair and FMI: Bill Brooke or Denise Fredette
For all our upcoming Activities, Outings, Meetings and more – Be sure to check out our calendar page. Hope to see you soon!
AMC Online Trips Listing System for qualified Chapter Leaders
Trips Listing System – Go here to enter new trips, edit pending trips or change the status on posted (live) trips. For edits to trips that are live, please contact the Outings Chair or any of the Approvers listed under “My Approval Queue” when you log in to the system.
If you are not currently signed up to use the system but are an approved Chapter trip leader, email Bill or Denise to gain access.
Guidelines for AMC Outdoors listings:
- Description (Word .doc) and Example (PDF)
- Tips for an attractive and informative trip listing
- On-line trip listing system changes, August 2012. PDF
- General User Manual– This is the full documentation for the system
- Reviewer/Approver User Manual (not for most users)
For additional Volunteer Resources visit: http://www.outdoors.org/volunteers/forms/index.cfm
Trip leader information:
- AMC Maine Chapter Leader Requirements and Guidelines (November, 2017)
- Maine Chapter Financial Policy for all Activities (adopted July 2014)
- Financial Reporting Form 2013 (Please refer to the Financial Policy for use of this Form.)
- Screening & Pre-registration Tips: Web Page or MS Word
- White Mountain National Forest general info
- White Mountain National Forest Use Form PDF or MS Word
- White Mountain National Forest backcountry rules PDF
- Map tool detailing wilderness areas
- Incident Report Form
- Mountain Leadership School and Scholarship Application (Word)
- Trail Head Talk Card
- SOAP Note
- Patient Care Form
Volunteer Release Agreement:
- Volunteer Release Agreement (link to PDF)
- Expense Reimbursement Form in PDF
- Equipment checklist to plan spring and summer hikes.
- Alone in the Maine Woods PDF file.
- Winter Hiking Workshop Handout
Paddling, skiing, gear and more. Please log in to AMC Member Center and check out the Member Deals page.
You must register in advance before participating in any chapter trips.
Round Top TrailDate: Saturday, February 6, 10:00 am - Saturday, February, 6, 12:00 am
This 3.9 miles round-trip hike is part of the 7 Lakes Alliance trail system. Round Top Mountain (1,133') is included in a lollipop-shaped trail with a short spur to reach the summit. Winding through a forest of young and old trees, this is a moderate hike that includes a few steep and scramble areas as you gain elevation. Please contact leader for more information and before registering for the hike please.Activity Categories: Hiking, Snowshoeing
Location: Belgrade Lakes
Region: Maine, Western
Status: Wait Listed
Leader: Robin Kerber , Peter Roderick
Registration is required for this activity.
Trip Difficulty: Moderate