Leader Tool Box
- AMC Leader Requirements and Guidelines
- Maine AMC Leader Requirements and Guidelines
- AMC Trail Leader Requirements and Guidelines (adopted 3/2021)
- Volunteer Trip Talk Card
- Maine Chapter By-Laws
AMC Activities Database (ActDB)
- AMC Activities Database
- AMC Activities Database information homepage
- Activities Database Style Guide
- Activities Database (ActDB) Complete User Guide
- Activities Database Video Instructions
- Using the ActDb Registration Function
- Volunteer Release Agreement — This is the release agreement for volunteer-led activities – to be printed out, read, signed, and returned to the AMC.
- Release Agreement for AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities — This similar release applies to guests of AMC’s Volunteer-Managed Facilities.
- Release Agreement for AMC Major Excursions — This release agreement is for participants of an AMC Major Excursion.
- AMC Photo Release Form
Reporting & Communications Information
- AMC Incident Report – Use this form to report any incidents arising during an AMC-led trip.
Outdoor Leadership Information
- AMC’s Leadership Training — Learn more about leadership training in the AMC.
- AMC’s Outdoor Leader Handbook
- AMC Approved Co-Sponsors — Current list of approved partner organizations for co-sponsored activities.
Questions or comments about this page should be directed to Phil Coyne.