Date and Time
Saturday, November 9, 2019, 5:30 – 9:00 PM
We will be in the Mount Washington room at The Commons building – Look for signs.
DIRECTIONS FROM THE MAINE TURNPIKE:
- Take the Maine Turnpike to Exit 63 (formerly Exit 11) in Gray, Maine.
- Bear to the right after the toll booth, toward the center of Gray Village. Stay in the right lane. At the first intersection, go straight through the light onto Route 115.
- Continue on Route 115 (East) for 1.6 miles, then turn left onto Depot Road.
- Continue on Depot Road for 2.8 miles to a stop sign.
- Turn left at the stop sign onto Route 231/Intervale Road, then immediately left again onto Morse Road.
- Turn right into the Pineland Campus. The Welcome Center is the first building on the right, 15 Farm View Drive.
5:30 – Social Hour & Cash Bar (one drink ticket with registration)
6:00 – Greetings, Introductions, Dinner and Dessert
6:45 – Business Meeting (Volunteer Recognition and Executive Committee Elections)
7:30 – Featured Speaker, Steve Tatko – Maine Woods Initiative Land Manager
9:00 – Closing Remarks
For more information contact Cindy Caverly AMC Maine Chapter Chair Send Mail
$35 per person (includes buffet dinner, dessert, and one ticket for an adult beverage). A cash bar will also be available.
Register and pay below
You may pay with Credit Card or PayPay through the PayPal link below. If paying by check, please fill out and mail registration form (MS Word. PDF format) and indicate in the payment options you will be paying by check. Mail checks to: Janet Roderick